[OpenSIPS-Users] How to identify a 4xx, or 5xx, or 6xx SIP response in OpenSIPS script? Almost there...

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Mon Nov 9 17:05:40 CET 2015

Hi.

I found the answer for my question.

When the OpenSIPS is installed and the OpenSIPS' script is created, the code of such script has the example I need. So, I just had to look at the script and find the point where it is appropriated to detect responses with codes 404, 477 and 420.

Thanks.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center