[OpenSIPS-Users] Secretary/Boss

Russell Treleaven rtreleaven at bunnykick.ca
Mon Nov 2 17:42:43 CET 2015

I will let others fill in the details but I think this is what you want to
achieve on a high level.

A user calls the Boss's number which is actually routed to the assistant's
phone.
Assistant answers call and transfers the call to the Boss's "real"
extension https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_transfer.

Does that sound like what you want?