[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP connection closed after the call is established

Mickael Marrache mickaelmarrache at gmail.com
Wed May 6 10:02:52 CEST 2015

Forget the previous error, it is not related to the issue.

The issue is that when OpenSIPS sends the BYE to the SBC, it opens a new TCP
connection to the SBC but uses a randomly chosen source port, therefore we
don't see the SIP traffic using ngrep since we are filtering using port.

Is there a way to force OpenSIPS to always use port 5060 as source port when
opening TCP connections?