[OpenSIPS-Users] set_advertised_address suspected bug 1.9

Terrance Devor ter.devor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 16:19:35 CEST 2015

Hello Razvan,

Thanks again for your input.

>> but only on requests, not on replies.

And that is the exact issue we are experiencing. If I understand correctly,
we are unable
to modify the Contact HDR and RR for relay signalling such as "ACK, Session
Progress
and 200 OKs"? Is this not capability not relevant when relaying messages?

What is strange is that when I inject test HDR messages (ie,
append_hf("X-TEST: ACK $si\r\n");)
in the on_reply, I am able to hit the point where I need the modification
of the RR and Contact
however, all attempts to use set_advertised_address in the on_reply have
failed.

Your Help is greatly appreciate, I have struggled with this for a few weeks
now :/

Terrance
​