[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog hanging at State 5

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Mar 30 10:24:36 CEST 2015

Do the dialogs get stuckin state 5 and they are never deleted?
By default, when a negative reply is received and there is no failure
route armed to handle it, the transaction/dialog is destroyed and the
reply is sent back to the client.

Can you please be a bit more specific about what is happening with your
call, and what would you like to happend?

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com