[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog hanging at State 5

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 27 09:34:02 CET 2015

Hi, John!

What do you mean the dialog is hanging in state 5? The dialog is never
deleted from DB/memory?

The dialog starts when the call is completed (the 200 OK is sent), so
you can't "move a dialog" in failure route.
What you can do is to handle the Request failure in failure_route and
route it somewhere else, or drop it and the dialog is closed. To handle
a request in failure_route, you have to engage it before sending the
first request out, using:

t_on_failure("handle_fails");

failure_route[handle_fails] {
     # handle the failed call