[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips is listenning port 5060, but NMap shows 5060 is closed

jacky 542590776 at qq.com
Fri Mar 27 08:17:15 CET 2015

I got Opensips on an Ubuntu Cloud Server, it is listenning the port 5060.
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7596174/2015-03-27_150231.bmp>

But I test on the remote pc client with tools, and shows that the 5060 was
closed:
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7596174/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720150327150551.png>
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7596174/2015-03-27_150700.bmp>

I am wondering that will it results to nothing received from sip clients????
Jitsi on my pc sended REGISTER, meanwhile, the remote Opensips got nothing.

Thanks for your attention, I really appreciate your help!

Best regards!