[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.11 - Debian Wheezy - libmysqlclient

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 24 17:38:56 CET 2015

Hi, Leo!

No, there is no requirement for OpenSIPS to run with a specific mysql
library version (client or server). I think this dependency is too
strict, libmysqlclient18 should work without any issues.
I will replace the dependency with the meta-package libmysqlclient.

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions
www.opensips-solutions.com