[OpenSIPS-Users] 'opensipsdbctl create' returns 'ERROR: relation "call_center_id_seq" does not exist'

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Fri Mar 20 22:05:27 CET 2015

Hi all,
A Google search on this pointed me to here, the mailing list.
I am using OpenSIPS2.1.0 and am trying to populate my Postgres database with the 'opensipsdbctl' script.
I am getting the following error:
ERROR:  relation "call_center" does not exist
ERROR:  relation "call_center_id_seq" does not exist
ERROR: Grant privileges to extra tables failed!

OpenSIPS is also my gateway to learning about Postgres, and I apologize for the limited info in this post.
A Google search returned a recent post about the same issue: http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Table-creation-errors-with-Postgres-td7595323.html <http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/Table-creation-errors-with-Postgres-td7595323.html>
I didn't find anything more on the subject and resorted on posting here to ask for help.

Any pointers would be much appreciated!

Best,
Emrah