[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher user specific route question - 2.1

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Mar 19 17:30:56 CET 2015

Hello,

If you want to do dispatching between multiple setids, ds_select_dst()
allows that. See the docs at [1] , you can provide a comma separated
list of setids - so your $avp(zone) can contain '1,2' and OpenSIPS will
try to first send to the servers in setid 1, and then, if those fail, to
the servers in setid 2.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.11.x/dispatcher#id294368

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu