[OpenSIPS-Users] error 483

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Mar 19 17:26:50 CET 2015

Hello,

483 usually means 'Too Many Hops'. If you do a SIP trace on the server,
do you see OpenSIPS looping the request to itself ? Maybe the SIP phone
sends the IP of the server instead of the domain that you have
configured, and your script is configured to route out such requests.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com