[OpenSIPS-Users] [Release] OpenSIPS 2.1 Release Candidate is out !

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 19 12:08:48 CET 2015

On 03/18/2015 08:26 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm really excited to announce that after almost one year of hard work,
> the OpenSIPS 2.1 RC is now available for download.
>           http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/latest/src/
>
> The 2.1 version is a major step in OpenSIPS evolution, encapsulating
> major redesign (protocols, timers, reactors, async support) and valuable
> additions (websockets, Fraud Detection, SIP Compression, Async DB
> queries, Topology Hiding and more).
>           http://www.opensips.org/About/Version-2-1-0-Notes
>
> OpenSIPS 2.1 is the first in line benefiting of the New Design (NG)
> brainstorming and work - where many radical and innovative concepts have
> been introduced, to put OpenSIPS on the top of the SIP server engines -
> in terms of efficiency, scalability, features set and flexibility.
>
> OpenSIPS 2.1 is the result of the whole community effort - there were
> many people involved in the design, in implementation, testing and
> reporting - and we want to thank you all for making this release possible:
>           https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/blob/2.1/CREDITS
>
> Version 2.1 is a release candidate - the stable GA version is to be
> release in the next 1.5 month, after more in depth testing .
>
> In the mean while, enjoy the fantastic ride with OpenSIPS 2.1 :)

For a better experience with the system provisioning and user
management, we recommend you to use the new OpenSIPS Control Panel
6.1[1], which is now fully compatible with OpenSIPS 2.1.

Many greetings from the OpenSIPS team [2]!

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/opensips-cp
[2] http://opensips.org/images/team/opensips-team.jpg

Best regards,

Răzvan Crainea