[OpenSIPS-Users] Planning OpenSIPS 2.1 release - heads up

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 20:39:47 CET 2015

Fetch MASTER 2.1.x and after compile i try to run and got this error,

[root at opensips ]# /usr/local/opensips-2-head/sbin/opensips -c -f
opensips.cfg
Mar 13 01:03:43 [22204] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file
opensips.cfg, line 60, column 1-12: syntax error
Mar 13 01:03:43 [22204] CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file
opensips.cfg, line 60, column 1-12:
Mar 13 01:03:43 [22204] ERROR:core:main: bad config file (2 errors)

It is not supporting following option, after removing them it parse file
successfully.

disable_tcp=yes

disable_tls=yes