[OpenSIPS-Users] calling opensipsctl fifo lb_status 2 1 by xmlrpc

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 20:49:19 CET 2015

Ok, so I figured that you can use xmlrpc to call fifo function remotely, but
the issue is I am no linux expert, so I've been reading things here and
there.

I guess the thing I need to do is to write a xxx.php file on Asterisk and
then use the php -h xxx.php to execute it to send a command to opensips
server?

If that is the case can someone provide me with a simple php script to just
call "lbl_status 2 1" with php script?

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get.

thank you!