[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Data Base tables in a MySQL Cluster

Kneeoh kneeoh at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 16:57:55 CEST 2015

Victor, you'll need to change all of the opensips tables to InnoDB (not sure why they're not that way by default) in order for it to be compatible with galera. I do this before installing the DB by cd'ing to the /usr/local/share/opensips/mysql dir and running the following command:
sed -i 's/MyISAM/InnoDB/g' *
Once done proceed with installing the DB to your galera cluster. Galera and MariaDB works great and has saved my tail several times. Make sure you always have an ODD number of nodes in the cluster to avoid split brain conflicts.