[OpenSIPS-Users] Compact/Full Headers

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Mon Jul 27 18:06:42 CEST 2015

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

The only thing I found was the txtops module. I tried using it to simply do a text replacement of the compact headers for the full headers:

replace("^c: ", "Content-Type: “);

But this doesn’t work when there are headers that OpenSIPS will replace like Via. When the message is sent, the text replacements end up in the wrong places as the new Via headers are not inserted in the same place the old ones were.

Would I have to actually remove the header (remove_hf), copy the content, and then replace it (append_hf)? What would be the best way to do that for any given header?

Ben Newlin