[OpenSIPS-Users] Is there some sort of ring group implementation where users are dialled and just the first one to answer will get the cal?

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Wed Jul 22 22:30:37 CEST 2015

Hi.

I'm very beginner in OpenSIPS. I have started with this last week.
After reading about how to configure OpenSIPS and see videos about it from conferences in Amsterdam-2005, I still have a beginner question:

Is there some sort of ring group implementation where users are dialled and just the first one to answer will get the call?
Let'  me explain the idea:

There are 5 softphones registered in my OpenSIPS (5 SIP accounts). They are 6001, 6002, 6003, 6004 and 6005.
I want to learn a way of configuring OpenSIPS to allows the softphone 6001 call a number, let's say 5000. And, when 5000 is dialled, all the others sofphones should ring simultaneously, and just the first one to answer will get the call. It could be a kind of call to a group.

Is this kind of thing possible by means of the opensips.cfg file?
If yes, where can I find a introductory tutorial on this thing?

Any hint will be very helpful!

Best regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO.
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL 979   (Brasil)