[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS-CP + SQLite. Possible?

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Tue Jul 21 10:44:45 CEST 2015

Hi,

Actually it should be very possible. OpenSIPS-CP uses Pear MDB2 database
abstraction layer.
So all you need to do is installing Pear MDB2 SQLite driver.
(https://pear.php.net/package/MDB2_Driver_sqlite) and adjust the
(config/db.inc.php) accordingly ($config->db_driver = "sqllite";)

The guys from Pear say that MDB2 currently supported database backends are:

fbsql  -> FrontBase
ibase  -> InterBase / Firebird (requires PHP 5)
mssql  -> Microsoft SQL Server (NOT for Sybase. Compile PHP --with-mssql)
mysql  -> MySQL
mysqli -> MySQL (supports new authentication protocol) (requires PHP 5)
oci8   -> Oracle 7/8/9/10
pgsql  -> PostgreSQL
querysim -> QuerySim
sqlite -> SQLite 2

I haven't tested this but if you do it just let us know how it went.

Hope this helps you.

Best regards,
Alex