[OpenSIPS-Users] No Route headers found

Podrigal, Aron aronp at guaranteedplus.com
Mon Jul 13 01:03:01 CEST 2015

The captures you provided does not contain any useful information, there
was no sip headers in there.

you should provide something like the file attached. Here is a command that
you can extract the sip info from a tshark pcap

tshark -r /hello.pcap -V -T fields -e ip -e udp.port -e tcp.port -e
sip.Request-Line -e sip.msg_hdr -e sip.msg_body -w world.pcap -E separator="
" | tee > pcap.txt

(Notice the newline for the separator, thats required if yu want the fields
on new lines.)

Here is a un-encrypted version of a pcap, and you should get something
similar after decrypting with your private key.