[OpenSIPS-Users] More details on core variables

Podrigal, Aron aronp at guaranteedplus.com
Tue Jul 7 15:12:16 CEST 2015

I am looking for details  on core variables for  when (in which route)  to
expect it to have what value, for example $du in failure_route I've got
always it to be null (I use dispatcher module).  The documentation only
says what type of value a pv has,  but does not say what contexts they
might have and where they should have what value, and what the default
context is. so I was wondering where I can find some info on this.

As u might realize, I'm a bit lazy to try it myself with all possible
scenarios which may effect those values.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.