[OpenSIPS-Users] ERROR:core:tls_accept: New TLS connection from IP failed to accept: rejected by client

Nabeel nabeelshikder at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:36:55 CEST 2015

This error was resolved by setting 'tls_require_client_certificate = 0'.
My SIP client does not send any client certificate, so this option must be
disabled.

However, it means that the error in the OpenSIPS log is misleading and
opposite to what it should say.  It is not true that the connection
was "rejected
by client" in this case; it is more true that the connection was rejected
by OpenSIPS because the client did not provide a client certificate when
OpenSIPS was expecting one.