[OpenSIPS-Users] send_reply vs t_reply

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 2 16:18:30 CEST 2015

Hi Aron,

send_reply() is a wrapper over t_reply() and sl_send_reply(). Both
functions do the same, but first is doing it transaction stateful, while
the second in a stateless way (no transaction state).

send_reply() simply checks if a transaction was already created (like
via t_newtran() ) and calls further the right function.

Best regards,