[OpenSIPS-Users] LoadBalance - Share resource count between group

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 2 15:47:46 CEST 2015

Hi Mike,

The dialog profiles (used for counting the calls) are internally build
using the resource name and the IP of the destination. So, if same
destination (as IP) , same resource name, in different rows, for
different groups, the same profile should be used in both cases (it will
be shared). I say "should" as I never tried this case, but looking at
the code it should share the load.
Just give it a try and let me know ;)

Best regards,