[OpenSIPS-Users] prioritizing branches by usrloc flag

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jul 2 15:31:30 CEST 2015

Hi Tito,

The registrar module (responsible for extracting the contacts from SIP
msg and storing into USRLOC) takes the q value from the Contact header
(as SIP RFC requires).
Currently there is no way to change the q value (from script level)
before saving into USRLOC.

But what you can do is to change the q values after the lookup (when
loaded into msg from USRLOC).

Take a look at branch variable $branch(q) :
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-2-1#toc22
and $ru_q (q value for RURI) :
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-2-1#toc77

and you may change the q values and do a serialize_branches() after that.

Best regards,