[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS]: Firewall-Configuration

Markus Klaus Schäffauer markus at mkschaeffauer.de
Tue Jan 27 19:12:02 CET 2015

Hello,

my last question (see copy at the bottom of this mail) got no answer -
and as I allways got one, I suppose that something has gone wrong.

Or may be I put an question that is not within the scope of this list?

I would appreciate if somebody could indicate this to me.

My phones are ready, but I cannot use them - and I suppose it has to do
with firewall problems.

Thank you!

Regards,
Markus