[OpenSIPS-Users] problem getting db_text to work

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 26 16:52:22 CET 2015

Hi Perazim,

If your scubscriber list survived an OpenSIPS restart, it definitly
means they were written down in the DB text file. Otherwise there is no
way to be restart persistent.

Thank you for the hints, we will include them in future docs /
tutorials. Also, the OpenSIPS community will appreciate if you could
write down such a document "how to use dbtext" and make it public ;)