[OpenSIPS-Users] problem getting db_text to work

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 23 15:57:47 CET 2015

Hi Perazim,

The db_text is supported and actively maintained.

1) Could you point to the docs you found as outdated, so we can review
and update ?

2) the message is correct. The last "folder" in the path you provide is
actually the DB name :

		text:///path/to/dbtext/database
    so path is "/etc/opensips" and the name of DB is "dbtext"

3) what seems to be the part not working ?