[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips with Private IP

bluerain frank21118 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 21:05:49 CET 2015

I am currently running Opensips using public IP (on NIC and also in config
file).  So is there a "quick" way I can convert that to "private" IP?  e.g.
maybe some parameter in the global section of the config file that I can do
so that Opensip will use a "public" IP in all is SIP messages?  This way, I
can simply do port forwarding on my firwall to "MAP" a public IP on to the
opensip's private IP.

You probably ask me why, the reason is that we maybe moving to a firewall
that no longer have a "transparent DMZ" capability and that all device
behind it have to be NAT from private to public... sux...

Thanks in advance!