[OpenSIPS-Users] Firewall + OpenSIPS + FreeSWITCH

Henry Estrada Juárez henryestrada92 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:13:19 CET 2015

Hello,

I need help! I have installed OpenSIPS in my firewall, that has a public
IP. I installed it because I want to use the load balancer module for my
FreeSWITCH servers. To configure OpenSIPS I followed the tutorial posted in
the FreeSWITCH wiki:
https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Enterprise_deployment_OpenSIPS, and my
opensips.cfg file is exactly the same.

The issue that I'm facing is that OpenSIPS doesn't send the ACK to the
FreeSWITCH servers, but send it to itself, and it looks like a ACK loop.
Then, after approximately 32 seconds, the call hangs up, because FreeSWITCH
sends a BYE after doesn't receive any ACK.

I don't know what to do, and I will really appreciate some kind of help. Of
course, thanks.