[OpenSIPS-Users] [opensips] [control panel]: change of admin password irgnores by cp - and strange error messages

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Thu Jan 15 15:30:14 CET 2015

Hi,

Why don't you try changing the password using the interface (Admin ->
List Admins -> Edit Info).
For the MI tool you need to configure the proper path to your fifo file
- I guess the default one is not the good one.
For the callcenter module you need to deploy the necessary DB tables but
if you don't need that module you can always disable that module (or any
module) in CP by editing /var/www/opensips-cp/config/modules.inc.php
file - you will find out it is very intuitive.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Regards,
Alex