[OpenSIPS-Users] [opensips_cp]: It works! EUREKA!

Alex Ionescu alex at opensips.org
Tue Jan 13 18:13:59 CET 2015

Hi Markus,

I am glad to hear that you got it working.
- opensipsctlrc is not related to OpenSIPS CP in any way (I mean
changing things there will not affect OpenSIPS CP in any way)
- regarding the firewall (iptables): sure, you can protect OpenSIPS,
usually you need to open the firewall port 5060 (both inbound and
outbound for everybody or just for your trusted peers);

Regards,
Alex Ionescu