[OpenSIPS-Users] [opensips_cp]: Blank Page after Login

Markus Klaus Schäffauer markus at mkschaeffauer.de
Sun Jan 11 20:32:15 CET 2015

Hello,

I managed to install Opensips 1.11 following the online video-tutorial
of 03/2014 on debian wheezy - all OK.

But I have problems with the actual opensips control panel: I installed
everything and it seems to be ok, but when login with user/password, the
login is showing a blank page and I find no way to avoid this - there
seems to be an ERROR in the database access.

I followed the instructions in the online video-tutorial, too. I had
only problems to install pear/MDB2#mysql, but the mysql-driver for MDB2
seems to have passed to the php-mdb2-driver-mysql package; at least, I
am not finding pear/MDB2#mysql anymore.

I gave all privileges to the files in /var/www/opensips_cp/web/ and put
chown -R www-data:www-data as owner of all files, so it does not seem to
be a problem of privileges.

I checked, too, the MYSQL-database - the admin-user is correctly
inserted; at least I imagine that without having succeeded so far, I
wouldn't be able to pass from the login to the blank page.

What may be gone wrong?

The missing MDB2#mysql?
Wrong combination of db user / password ?
Incompatibility of opensips-version and opensips_cp-version?

I have no idea...

Thank you for any suggestions!
Markus