[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog search incoming calls for user

Edwin eahaselhoff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:25:10 CET 2015

I want to check that - if a call is forwarded by a user -  the outgoing From
number is the same as an incoming From number for that user (to prevent
number abuse).

So I have to write a check to see if the from number presented by the new
call is already in dialog for an incoming call for that user.

I was reading the dialog docs and do not know how to start (with
is_in_profile or get_dialog_info?)

Any tips how to accomplish this?

Gr.

Edwin