[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: Maintain route grades via prefixes, and limiting active calls per IP

Terrance Devor ter.devor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 04:33:14 CET 2015

Hello Everyone,

We are currently using OpenSIPS 1.8.9 and would like to add the ability to:

- Maintain different route grades via prefixes (ie, standard, premium,
direct). The prefixes could be something like (1001, 1002, 1003) for
example. The different grades will have different /min pricing. Routing
will be executed as per sent prefix.
- Limit concurrent calls using IP address.

A little about our system. We do not accept REGISTER, and thus do not use
the subscriber table. All calls are handled via IPs, the address table, and
ACL. The best case scenario for concurrent call limitation would be to add
a `channels` field to the `address` table, and query the dialog table for
the number (ie, count) of active calls, and maintain the limit in script.

Kind Regards,

Terrance