[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.10.3 crash

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 25 12:04:19 CET 2015

Hi Rik,

The attached BT is irrelevant as it is from the attendant process which
tried to do the cleanup and it failed. Probably one of the processed
crashed (generated a core file) and triggered the whole OpenSIPS
shutdown. When doing the cleanup, a second crash of the attendant
process (probabaly because the memory was corrupted after the first
crash) overwritten the core :(.

Check the chapter "How to make sure OpenSIPS dumps a proper core file"
to be sure you avoid the core file to be overwritten:
     http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/TroubleShooting-Crash

And let's see if the crash happens again.

Best regards,