[OpenSIPS-Users] ignoring IP Connection Information

Jorge Luis Ortea darham at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:21:47 CET 2015

Solved, r flag in rtpproxy_offer.

Very Thanks, Regards.

From: darham at hotmail.com
To: users at lists.opensips.org
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 17:53:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] ignoring IP Connection Information

One question, by default, any INVITE request managed by OpenSIPS, it sends RTP flow to IP source signaling or IP (c=) in SDP ¿?
In this case OpenSIPS public interface is in the same network than SBC, no nat and OpenSIPS has not nat_traversal implemented.
When a INVITE is received from SBC with IP: 1.2.3.4 and with 'c=IN IP4 5.6.7.8' in SDP. Why is OpenSIPS sending RTP flow to 1.2.3.4 ?

Very Thanks, Regards.