[OpenSIPS-Users] Boolean values from DB and avp

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:09:40 CET 2015

Thank you very much for the answer Vlad!

This raises me another question. I've been using boolean values with avp
and found no problem so far. For instance, I set $avp(test) = true, and
then use it in an "if" clause and everything works fine! But I'm really not
sure if this is correct, and the docs are a little fuzzy regarding avp and
boolean values. So can you clarify me what is the real support of boolean
types in Opensips?

Regards,
Patrick