[OpenSIPS-Users] Boolean values from DB and avp

Patrick Wakano pwakano at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 15:36:57 CET 2015

Hello list,

I've been using Opensips 11.3.1 with a Postgres DB 9.1 and noticed that if
I perform an avp_db_query call to retrieve any boolean value from DB, the
result gives me an avp with a string and not the boolean value. For
instance if I have any false value in my DB, my avp_db_query gives me an
avp with the string value "f" and not the boolean value false.
Is this behaviour due to some misconfiguration in my DB or Opensips, or is
it an Opensips restriction? The docs shows "The value type of the AVP
(string or integer) will be derived from the type of the columns." but have
no mention to boolean...

Thanks,

Patrick