[OpenSIPS-Users] remove_hf does not remove header

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Feb 12 14:53:09 CET 2015

Hello,

Due to OpenSIPS internals, the changes to the message are stored and
only applied when the message goes out - that's why removing a header
and then checking for it's existence will not appear consistent. But
nonetheless, the change you make in the script to the SIP message will
get propagated.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer