[OpenSIPS-Users] Last Modified AOR for User

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Tue Feb 10 10:54:10 CET 2015

Hello,

Indeed, date fields where not properly supported in the cachedb_mongodb
module.
I've just committed a fix for this - so please update your GIT sources
to the latest ones.

I've just tested this with a small script like :

                 if (!save("location"))
                         sl_reply_error();

                 sleep("1");

                 cache_raw_query("mongodb:instance1","{ \"op\" :
\"find\", \"ns\" : \"location.location\", \"query\": {\"username\" :
\"vlad\"} }","$avp(mongo_result)");
                 $json(json_res) := $avp(mongo_result);
                 $avp(expiration) = $json(json_res/expires)-$Ts;
                 $avp(last_edited) = $Ts-$json(json_res/last_modified);
                 xlog("Username vlad will expired in $avp(expiration)
seconds and was edited $avp(last_edited) seconds ago \n");

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com