[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 1.11.3-latest 1:1 NAT Registration issue

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Feb 3 18:50:36 CET 2015

Hi Vasilios,

The "too many hops" reply typically indicates a looping of the REGISTER
through OpenSIPS - OpenSIPS is sending that REGISTER to itself via
loopback interface. Why ? because of a configuration error - the SIP
domain in REGISTER RURI is not recognized by OpenSIPS as a local domain,
but it points to the OpenSIPS IP via DNS.

Be sure the domain you have in RURI is set as local domain in OpenSIPS
cfg . The 185.46.X.X IP you have there should be configured as "alias"
in OpenSIPS.