[OpenSIPS-Users] Use of socket_info and local_contact columns in the active_watcher table

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Aug 28 16:10:28 CEST 2015

Hi Surya,

The 2 columns contains the SIP and the IP coordinates of OpenSIPS (as
end point in the subscription dialog) - the local_contact is the SIP
contact used by OpenSIPS in the dialog, while the local_socket is the IP
address used by OpenSIPS in the dialog.

Now, on the multi presence-servers - how do you disperse the SIP traffic
across these servers ?