[OpenSIPS-Users] Protocol/port mismatch warning (TLS - UDP)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Aug 24 11:41:09 CEST 2015

Hi Matt,

The RURI you receive from the UAC side, does it contain a SIPS schema or
a "transport=tls" indication ?

The error you see translates into "there is a conflict between the
requests protocol and the interface you force". So even if you force the
UDP interface, maybe the RURI may force the TLS protocol, leading to an
internal conflict.