[OpenSIPS-Users] CARRIERROUTE module

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Thu Aug 13 16:03:56 CEST 2015

Bogdan,

Thanks for the reply. I had considered something similar to what you suggested using the Dialplan module to convert prefixes to groups and then performing drouting according to the group. Is that what you mean or is there some way to do that first translation (prefix to group) in drouting as well? From what I could see in the documentation, the drouting module only matches the full user in order to determine the group, not a prefix.

Ben Newlin