[OpenSIPS-Users] CARRIERROUTE module

Newlin, Ben Ben.Newlin at inin.com
Tue Aug 11 17:23:33 CEST 2015

Hi all,

We have some interest in possibly using the CARRIERROUTE module instead of DROUTING as it allows prefix matching of the originating number as well as the destination, whereas DROUTING must match the originating user exactly. However, we noticed that the CARRIERROUTE module is labeled as alpha, even though it has existed in OpenSIPS for many years and many releases.

Is there some reason this module is still alpha? Is it considered to be unstable for production use?

Ben Newlin