[OpenSIPS-Users] Error message

Garry M. Paxinos pax at nettalk.com
Thu Aug 6 19:27:01 CEST 2015

We are experimenting with OSIPS 2.1.   The system seems to operate normally
when testing, but when we start to put it under some load we start seeing
the error messages below.    We have configured Linux similarly to how our
production systems are configuration when it comes to memory, number of
sockets,...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

ERROR:nathelper:msg_send: send() for proto 1 failed
ERROR:nathelper:nh_timer: sip msg_send failed!
ERROR:core:proto_udp_send:
sendto(sock,0x7f51383271d0,4,0,0x7ffe0596d3d0,16): Invalid argument(22)
CRITICAL:core:proto_udp_send: invalid sendtoparameters#012one possible
reason is the server is bound to localhost and#012attempts to send to the
net

--
*Garry M. Paxinos*

CTO

*netTALK*.COM, INC. | *1080* NW 163rd Drive, Miami, FL 33169

(E) pax at nettalk.com | (O) 305.621.1200, x210 | (C) 954.655.7453

*ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ*

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in
having new eyes." -Proust

"Wherever you go, go with all of your heart" -
Confucius