[OpenSIPS-Users] 408 Request Timeout with UDP

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 6 13:08:26 CEST 2015

Nabeel,

I suppose you OpenSIPS seats on a public IP, right ? The callee looks to
have a private IP. And, at IP level, it is impossible to route from a
public IP to a private one.

I see your script has NAT traversal support. My question is - did the
callee properly registered via this script ? can you do an "opensipsctl
ul show" to see the callee's registration ?