[OpenSIPS-Users] ANIs check for source number

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 23:12:36 CEST 2015

i tried to using is_uri_user_e164 ()  but it will allow anything with '+'
sign, like if i set +1001  its allowing...

I want to match E.164 or ANI string match logic so it should be something
like 16463272823  44635364894  like those number..

i don't want send random string to my SIP provide so they can block me..