[OpenSIPS-Users] issues creating present table on trunk

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 22 16:59:09 CEST 2015

Hi Tito,

A quick read on the topic shows that the "sql_mode" (SHOW VARIABLES LIKE
'sql_mode';) has been changed from the default of "", to include this
option: STRICT_TRANS_TABLES.
If STRICT_TRANS_TABLES is enabled, BLOB/TEXT cols can't have default
values :(

So either change the "sql_mode" or edit
"/usr/local/share/opensips/mysql/presence-create.sql"

Best regards,

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com