[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Releases Status

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Apr 20 18:43:21 CEST 2015

Hi, All!

For the next weeks we have planned the following releases for OpenSIPS 2.1:

* 22-23 April 2015: OpenSIPS 2.1 RC2 release
* 4-8 May 2015: OpenSIPS 2.1 Production Release

Along with the Production Release of OpenSIPS 2.1, on 4-8 May 2015 we'll
also release three more minor versions for OpenSIPS 1.8, 1.10 and 1.11.

Note that for OpenSIPS 1.8 and 1.10 these will be the final/last
releases. Starting from 8th of May 2015, we won't be supporting these
versions.

OpenSIPS 1.11 is LTS and will be supported for at least one more year.

Looking forward to see all these new versions released :D

Best regards,

--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Solutions